Thursday, June 18, 2009

21 Years and counting....

Who'd have thought, that the son of an auto body man from New England and the daughter of a preacher from the Midwest would meet and fall in love in Boston, MA?
Who'd have thought that 21 years later they'd still be madly in love? After 6 children, 6 dogs and 9 years in the deep south?
Who'd have thought that this young, young man would become a seasoned preacher who loves to proclaim the truth from God's Word? And a fun, crazy father who loves his children with everything in him?
Who'd have thought that God would use this young, naive couple and grow them up through the trials of life??
Thank you God, for doing immeasurably more than we thought or asked.
I am so blessed.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope y'all enjoy your special day! Happy Anniversary!

Dar & Family

Vicki said...

Very Sweet!

Unknown said...

Who'd of thought it? I am truly blessed to have you as my helpmeet. I'd marry you all over again.
Love you.
Paul

Chuck said...

Happy Anniversary - I Pray you will both be blessed with another productive 21 years of marital bliss!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for six beautiful Grandchildren....
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I would of thought it all for I prayed for many years for a loving and good spouse for Paul one day. When I met Elizabeth and her parents I knew this was right and good and GODS gracious answer to my many prayers. GOD bless you both and may you continue in love, joy and peace. Love Mom Dziadul