Monday, June 15, 2009

Bathroom

Finally, a finished bathroom! But, I think it was worth the wait! Paul really outdid himself on this project- I am so proud of him for doing all these things he has never done before. And he enjoyed it! So honey, I've got some more projects for you, so you, can, um, enjoy yourself!
He made all this trim around the mirror and the window and redid the entire cabinet.
This is my favorite part of the bathroom! He made this built in towel shelf. We had NO place to store towels in the bathroom or even the house, so he built this for me! Now if I could only keep clean towels on it- they get used so fast!

I wish I had a before picture to show you, but take my word, this bathroom looks nothing like it did when we first started this project.
Thanks, Paul!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right....the new bathroom looks nothing like the old one! It looks wonderful!!! Please pass my "kudos" on to Paul - great job!

Cherie

Anonymous said...

Yup I can testify to a great change in that room. Glad its done at last. Love Mom Dziadul