Monday, February 9, 2009

Stuff

  • Still can't find my camera cord. It's becoming very irritating.
  • We went to a conference over the weekend called Christians at the Crossroads. Lots of information- we're still processing most of it.
  • They gave some pretty scary information about the state of our economy and some things we should do to prepare for the days ahead.
  • Paul, Jr. starts his new job tonight. Please pray for him. He's working third shift and it makes his dad and I very nervous. (Funny- Paul used to work third shift and it never made either one of us nervous, but now that it's our kid it's a whole different story. We've become our parents!)
  • Our entire home is in upheaval. The big boys and the girls are switching rooms and it looks like the girls room has thrown up all over. It is driving me crazy. Plus we're trying to catch up with laundry from the weekend and just general cleaning because it's Monday.
  • Sam caught a fish and shot a squirrel this evening. (Well, his dad shot the squirrel, but Sam "helped"). He was so excited about that squirrel that he went out in the truck by himself and brought it in the house and was headed right to me with that dead squirrel. I'm ashamed to say I wasn't very encouraging to him as I screamed GET IT OUT OF HERE! He's already forgiven me. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made me laugh with the squirrel. Sam was so excited. He picked up a stick that was shaped like a pistol & he tucked it in his pants the whole time. He never stopped talking either. We had a blast today. Thanks for being so supportive of my "man time" with the boys.