Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Randomness

  • The mouse is back. After several nights of hearing nothing, we heard him again last night. It was a different sound, though. We've put out poison, traps and sticky pads and still have not caught him. This mouse is going to be the end of me!!
  • I can't find the cord that connects my camera to the computer; therefore, no pictures on the blog. It's driving me crazy! I had 3 at one time and now I can't find any. Sometimes I swear we have a "black hole" in our house where things get sucked into, never to be seen again.
  • We are leaving Thursday morning for the western part of our state. There is a family conference in that area on Friday and Saturday, and we are leaving a day early so we can enjoy some time together. I'm looking forward to it, I think. It's alot of work to get everything ready to go.
  • Paul Jr. turns 19 on Monday. I'm so proud of him! He received a letter today that exempts him from a required test in the state of Georgia because of his score on the SAT! Go Paul! He is loving college and doing very well.
  • The big boys and the girls have decided to switch rooms. Paul Jr. has asthma, and living in the basement has not been good for him. So next week, the big switch will take place. The girls and I are excited because (barring any mouse issues!!!), we are planning to use part of their big new room as a sewing area!! yay! We'll get to set up and leave out the sewing machine and all the stuff that goes along with it. The girls are excited to learn to sew and I'm excited not to have to drag everything out and put everything away when I feel like sewing.
  • The big boys informed Paul and I that they will be repainting the mint green in their new room black and orange. Huh??? Black? Orange? Like Halloween??? I kindly told them NO WAY. We're still debating colors. I pity their wives.

Good Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I get the orange I love that color but black Morbid and anyway Zack being color blind won't know the diff if you put green with the orange. Can't wait to see the compromise color. Nana