Friday, February 20, 2009

Randomness

  • Can't believe I haven't posted since Monday- where has this week gone?
  • I started going to a gym on Wednesday. Believe it or not, I was at the gym at 5:15 AM Wednesday morning for a class! The Biggest Loser has started back up again and as part of the contest, we get the use of a nice, new gym for the 10 weeks the contest runs. I've made it every morning this week and plan on continuing until I can't anymore. I really, really like getting the exercise out of the way early in the morning.
  • Benjamin turns 1 on Sunday. Amazing. And a little sad.
  • Benjamin has also improved his walking skills considerably this week. He can now walk across the room without falling.
  • Sam has been obsessed about his birthday. He's told me many times that he wants another Red Sox cake. I asked him about it yesterday. He said, "You know mom, I want a loser cake." That's my boy!
  • The camera cord is gone again. Frustrating. It was right here all week, and now that I need it, it's gone. sigh.
  • The big room switch is finally complete. It was a lot of work, but everything is back to normal. Although it is weird having the big boys back upstairs. The girls are enjoying their new big room and the boys are getting used to their smaller one.
  • Good Night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The "loser" cake is NOT funny dear! Your camera cord is on the piano - right side behind the candle.
Great job on the exercise this week!
Love you.