Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday

It was an okay day. We spent the morning running around, had lunch at McDonalds, then stopped at the pharmacy for my blood pressure medicine. I came home to take my oldest to work and my second oldest to his piano lessons. I found them laying sod at my sil and very filthy! So, neither one of them got to do what they had scheduled for today.

We had a missionary over for dinner. We had this missionary over last night too, and he spoke in our church last night. He is a missionary to Brazil and is on a short furlough to raise additional support. He told us about some of the living conditions in Brazil, and I so thanked God for calling my husband here! I seriously don't know if I would make it in a country like that. A mouse gets in the house and I have a panic attack, literally. I really admire missionaries and their families in countries like that.

I have been listening non stop to the cd's I bought at the Above Rubies retreat this past weekend. The speaker's daughters, Serene and Pearl wrote all of the songs and sing. They harmonize so closely it is amazing. The words of their songs are great and unique. Alot are about being mothers. They have been a blessing to me. I encourage you to check them out.

Have a great night.

No comments: