- I am thankful today for the bp medicine that is lowering my bp and keeping my baby and I healthy. I am not thankful for the pounding headache it has given me.
- I am thankful for my young children so excitedly folding a load of laundry. I am thankful that they still find it fun and do a halfway decent job of it.
- I am thankful for Anna and Ellie who do the majority of housecleaning around here. I am especially thankful now that I am pregnant again.
- I am thankful for my husband, who, after a long day of work on Tuesday, came home and grilled me a delicious steak and served me a wonderful meal. I was tired after my doctor's appointment and was so relieved I didn't have to come home and make dinner.
- I am thankful that I have been able to get back into a routine at the gym. I have never even attempted to exercise or eat right while I've been pregnant and I am glad that this pregnancy I have the energy and stamina to do that.
What are you thankful for today?