Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Thoughts

  • We've gotten used to not having Internet at the house. We almost went through withdrawals at first, but now, it's normal. Paul Jr. and I are amazed at how many books we have read since the Internet has been gone.
  • The girls have finished their first week home since their long vacation. Most of it was good. :)
  • Paul and I joined a gym and have been going about 5 or 6 times a week. It's hard. Very hard. But there is a satisfaction when you are done, knowing that you worked very hard for an hour or an hour and a half. I enjoy it very much.
  • Paul leaves for Brazil a week from Saturday. He'll be gone for quite a few days. I will miss him, but I am glad I am not going. I think I would hate every minute of it.
  • Emma is now a pro at walking. She walks all the time and is even climbing up on things now. She still doesn't say many words.
  • Ben and Sam are busy being little boys. They play, wrestle, fight, and make loud noises. All. The. Time. But we enjoy their antics. (mostly)
  • Anna is doing well in driving. I think she does a fine job. Don't ask her father.
  • We have to get rid of our big dog, Sheba. She is too big and we cannot contain her. The kids are disappointed, but all of them understand.
  • Zack is coming for a visit in August. Yay! It will be good to see him again.
  • Ellie is not sure she is ready to start school up again. She has really enjoyed the summer, especially her vacation in Kansas with her grandparents.
  • Life is busy and full. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Whoever is taking Sheba, maybe they want her brother too!!!!

Happy for you