Thursday, June 23, 2011

More quilts

The week before we left for Colorado, I decided to make a baby quilt. It was for a special little boy, and I so enjoyed making it. The fabrics are in fun blues and browns.

On the back is little monkeys. Which got me to thinking. This baby has a sister. Who loves mokeys. Certainly it wouldn't be that hard to make one more quilt. Even though we're leaving in 3 days. And I have a ton of packing and cleaning to do.

I went to the store, just to "look" at the fabric. And I found this perfect monkey fabric and decided I could do it.


And I did. With a few hours to spare. :)

I loved making this quilt. I love the fabric and the way it came together.


Cute, cute, cute.

Can't wait to make the next one!


And the next one is for Sam. He is the only one of my children that I have not made a quilt for. I have one started for him and my goal in the next few weeks is to finish it.


It's not a cute monkey quilt.


It's a super hero quilt with Superman, Batman and Spiderman. 6 year old boys. Gotta love them!

No comments: