Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

No, it's not my birthday, but if you'll remember, my birthday was the day before Emma was born. Paul asked me if I wanted a party, but there was too much to do so I said no. I guess he thought since I didn't want a party I didn't want a present either. Oh, was he wrong! I know things were crazy for a while, but when he didn't get me anything, I emailed him what I wanted. With a link. So he'd get the right one.

It took him a while, but he and Paul bought me a new lens for my camera. I'm excited to see what this new lens will do. Today, I just snapped a few pictures of two of my favorite subjects. Emma's sweet baby hand. All my girls have done this with their thumbs.
Sweet little profile.
Can you say bedhead??
Aw, come on now. Isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen??
The blue eyed wonder.
Something was funny. (Have you ever tried to photograph a 3 month old baby while the baby was sitting between your feet and you are trying to make her smile while holding the camera and trying to not let her fall over? Someone should have been taking a video of me!!)
A contemplative pose. He was probably thinking of what he would be eating next.
There's a smile!~

What a cutie! A dirty cutie, but a cutie still the same.

No comments: