Wednesday, October 9, 2013

An Afternoon with my oldest little boy

 A few Saturdays ago I took Sam to downtown Macon to visit the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame.  They were running a special of getting in for free, so we took advantage of it.
 It has been way too long since I've spent any significant one on one time with Sam.  He was so excited.  He wanted to jump in these fountains.  It was a hot day, and very tempting for an eight year old.
 He had never been here, and I hadn't been here in years.  We were both looking forward to it.
 In front of Hank Aaron's uniform.  He wasn't very impressed with the museum part of it.
 He did like the Nascar race car.
 But he loved the interactive part.




It was a fun afternoon and I'm glad we did it.  I wasn't that impressed with the museum, but I loved spending the time with Sam.

No comments: