Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Blogging Break

If you  haven't figured it out by now, I've been taking a blogging break.  It wasn't planned, it just happened.  I didn't even realize it has been about 2 weeks since I last posted.  We have been busy, busy, busy.  Seemingly busier than usual, and the days just snuck by me and boom! 2 weeks are gone.

I have a few pictures to post to catch up on,, but here are the highlights from the last few weeks:
  • School is going well, both at home and at Classical Conversations.  Monday mornings are very exhausting for me.  2 1/2 hours with 8 4 and 5 year olds and alot of information will do that to you.  But, the children retain so much!  Samuel is just amazing with what he remembers without even trying.  I love to watch him when something is mentioned that he has memorized.  You can see the light going on in his head.  Ben is just having fun- and learning alot also.
  • I am planning on embarking on the potty training journey with Emma within the next week or two.  I.Am. Dreading. It.  Potty training is not my favorite!
  • We were able to get away for a night on Labor Day.  It was a nice time even though we were unable to do what we had planned.
  • We now have a cat- Simon.  He's a stray, but is very gentle and nice.  He is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen.
  • Schnitzel has made a full recovery from his attack.  Thankfully the pit bull who attacked him has not returned to his home.
  • Paul jr. came home last Friday night.  It was so good to see him!
  • I am in the middle of turning Paul's room into a school room/sewing room.  Just can't seem to find the time to finish the job completely.
Stay tuned for some picture posts!

No comments: