I have a few pictures to post to catch up on,, but here are the highlights from the last few weeks:
- School is going well, both at home and at Classical Conversations. Monday mornings are very exhausting for me. 2 1/2 hours with 8 4 and 5 year olds and alot of information will do that to you. But, the children retain so much! Samuel is just amazing with what he remembers without even trying. I love to watch him when something is mentioned that he has memorized. You can see the light going on in his head. Ben is just having fun- and learning alot also.
- I am planning on embarking on the potty training journey with Emma within the next week or two. I.Am. Dreading. It. Potty training is not my favorite!
- We were able to get away for a night on Labor Day. It was a nice time even though we were unable to do what we had planned.
- We now have a cat- Simon. He's a stray, but is very gentle and nice. He is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen.
- Schnitzel has made a full recovery from his attack. Thankfully the pit bull who attacked him has not returned to his home.
- Paul jr. came home last Friday night. It was so good to see him!
- I am in the middle of turning Paul's room into a school room/sewing room. Just can't seem to find the time to finish the job completely.