Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random Stuff

  • The big ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday morning at 8:30. So, we may know in a few days if we're having our fifth son or our third daughter, depending on how cooperative the baby is.
  • The laundry is out of control. Again.
  • Paul and most of the big kids attended a campmeeting revival type services this week. They went just about every morning and evening and loved it. I went a few times- it was very enjoyable and very uplifting.
  • We had our first co-op meeting of the new semester on Friday. It went great and everyone had a great time.
  • Zack and Paul finally landed jobs at the movie theatre. They've been looking for a job for a few months now. Paul also has an interview at Walmart this week.
  • They are each also trying to decide what to do this Fall. They would love to attend a Bible College, but have to find the money to do so.
  • I have been feeling so-so. The bp meds I'm on cause me to feel woozy and weak alot of the time. It's hard for me at times to even go grocery shopping. I've also developed a hacking cough which I've had for 2 weeks now. Plus, I'm having alot of the aches and pains associated with pregnancy, already. Being pregnant at 43 is a whole different story than being pregnant at 23!
  • I'm 22 weeks on Monday. 18 weeks to go. Woo-hoo- over half way!
  • Good Night.

No comments: