Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Randomness

  • I did not intend to take another blogging break. My new laptop has a virus and is being fixed, so I've not had my own computer for a few weeks now. And just this week, our router stopped working.
  • Which means the only computer with Internet is Paul's laptop, which he uses quite a bit.
  • And it also means that the only way you can have Internet in our house is to be hard wired to the modem in my room, which is a problem.
  • Because there is a MOUSE living under my bed. UGH
  • We first heard him Saturday night and put out sticky pad traps.
  • It hasn't worked, so now Paul is putting out regular traps.
  • The mouse woke us up early this morning with the scratching. It sounded like it was under my head. Can I say UGH again???
  • My next dr. appointment is Thursday. Please pray for my blood pressure to be ok with the stress of the mouse. (GRIN)
  • Saturday, I had a great day. Sunday was ok, and yesterday was very bad. I thought I was "turning the corner" of feeling better, but I guess not yet.
  • I'm 14 weeks (3 1/2 months)
  • We've started back to school, to the delight of some and the chagrin of others. I'm somewhere in between.
  • Samuel has Psalm 119: 1-4 memorized perfectly and even Ben can fill in the blanks with the appropriate words. It always amazes me what sponges they are at such early ages.
  • It has been very cold here these past 2 weeks, in the teens almost every night. I think today has been in the high 40's. which now seems rather warm to us.
  • Our wood stove has been going non stop for those 2 weeks.
  • I think that's all the "news"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would you like to borrow my cat?:)

Anna