Friday, October 24, 2014

Paul and Courtney's Wedding May 24th

 The groom's cake made by Angie.  (No, it's not a dog, it's a Star Wars character.
 Emma's beautiful hair, also done by Angie.
 Sisters

 Parents and grandparents wedding picture.


 Emma and dad
 Emma swears she married daddy at Paul's wedding because of this kiss.

 Grandma and grandsons
 Our family before Courtney, Joseph and Jackson.
 Not sure why I'm making that face...
 7 of my 8 children.
 Brothers
 The first family
 The second family

 I'm sure he was wishing he was out of those clothes and running outside.
 Emma and Poppy
 Father and son

 Waiting on his bride
 Here she comes!








 The family


 Grandparents

 My parents and all of their grandchildren (minus Jackson)
 I'm fairly certain I was telling her to stay clean.  She needed that dress for one more wedding.

 The toast.

 Nephews Jake and Josh, niece Amy and sister in law Julie
 My nephew Josh and niece Amy
 It was the best toast ever.
 Awww.
 My brother Jon and my nephew Joshua.
And they are off!

No comments: